Orange properties offers buy 1 get 2 free

If October was the Month of Buy 1 , Get 1 Free!!!. December is the Month of Buy 1 and Get 2 FREE. Yes this is the Tagline by the Desperate Orange properties of Bangalore. This time around they are offering 2 pieces of land for FREE one near Devanhalli and other near Tumkur on booking an apartment in Electronics City. The cost of Apartment as advertised by Orange Properties is Rs 20.26 lakh.

29 Comments

1. Manish Dhengle
    Posted December 22, 2008 at 2:56 am | Permalink

From last 2 years Builders hike flats rates 300% and now trend begine to slow down in property boom and giving 30% discount on flats.will we consider rate havebeen cut though steel and cement and other material rates are down.As first buyer we should wait for 60% rate cut in properties. Now Inflation rate is 6.17 and at boom period inflation rate was 12.67 before 8 months. as per inflation figure property rate should down. Manish Dhengle Pune

2. T.C. Parasuram
    Posted December 25, 2008 at 3:27 am | Permalink

As seen on Advertisement in NDTV for residential apartments @ 13.59 Laks near air aport ( By Orange developers) we are interested to book one Please send me the details

Regards
    Parasuram

3. Rose Chowdary
    Posted December 26, 2008 at 4:10 am | Permalink

Please send me details of your 2 for 1 free offer. Interested in purchasing a property in Bangalore

4. shijo
    Posted December 28, 2008 at 7:39 am | Permalink

How guniune is this orange properties, i see lots cribbing and crying on these guys, please advice.

Thanks
    Shijo

5. gaurav
    Posted January 1, 2009 at 2:59 am | Permalink

Heard a Ad in FM of Orange Properties in Delhi..Please send the details…

6. Subramani
    Posted January 2, 2009 at 2:13 am | Permalink

Please send me more deatils on this offer, such as flat size, location etc

7. k.prem kumar
    Posted January 3, 2009 at 12:24 am | Permalink

Dear Sir ,
    Interested the offer what being shown in TV at 2 B/room flats at Rs. 13.5 lakhs near at Bangalore Air port.

with best regards,
    k.prem kumar
    Kuwait- mobile: 00 965 66284637

8. Ravindra K Kulkarni
    Posted January 3, 2009 at 8:25 am | Permalink

May I request you to kindly let me know the proposal of the properties in Electronic City including payment modes etc.

9. Ravindra K Kulkarni
    Posted January 3, 2009 at 8:26 am | Permalink

May I know the details of properties and payment mode

10. muzamil
    Posted February 26, 2009 at 12:53 am | Permalink

i want to know the procedure of property and what would be the mode of payment

11. Real Esate developer
    Posted March 14, 2009 at 5:23 am | Permalink

sir please send me more information about this offer.

12. Hussain
    Posted March 31, 2009 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

I am intrested in investing buy 1 & get 2 free. Please send me the details. Please send me the details of payment mode & cost of the property.

13. shruthi narayanan
    Posted April 3, 2009 at 2:32 am | Permalink

sir, i have seen the advertisement of buy one flat and get two flats free. i would like to know about the details like the square feets of flat along with the square feets of free flats too.

14. gupta
    Posted April 3, 2009 at 4:25 am | Permalink

May I know the details of properties and payment mode.

15. meenakshi arora
    Posted April 3, 2009 at 5:14 am | Permalink

Ww are interested in area like basehwarnagar mahalakshmi lay out

16. Nisha
    Posted April 4, 2009 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Iam in interested in buy one get two offer.Please send me the details through email

17. A
    Posted April 5, 2009 at 11:35 pm | Permalink

AFAIK its buy 1 get 2nd free.. the “nd” have been printed so small that they are usually not visible unless you pay great attention!

18. vijay
    Posted April 6, 2009 at 3:20 am | Permalink

19. geetha.r.i
    Posted April 6, 2009 at 6:40 am | Permalink

interested in buying one flat and get two flat free.. plz send me the detail and contact number…

20. raghu
    Posted April 6, 2009 at 8:19 am | Permalink

21. Mrs. Vanitha suhas
    Posted April 6, 2009 at 12:27 pm | Permalink

I am interested in investing buy 1 & get 2 free. Please send me the details. Please send me the details of payment mode & cost of the property.

22. Madu
    Posted April 6, 2009 at 9:32 pm | Permalink

I heard About the Flat at the Rate of 13.59 lakh.
    Please send me the details.
    I am interested to Go for it.

23. Imtyaz Ahmed
    Posted April 7, 2009 at 4:01 am | Permalink

Hi, I’m intrested in this offer, please give me the details of flat which to pay also the free flats along with the payment mode.

24. Sudarsana
    Posted April 7, 2009 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

Do check this web page before youproceed with Orange

25. Rashmi
    Posted April 10, 2009 at 9:46 am | Permalink

Hello,
    I am interested in buying property in Bangalore.
    Please send me some genuine information regarding the Orange Property.

26. kushakumar
    Posted April 13, 2009 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

27. Yogesh
    Posted April 18, 2009 at 10:48 am | Permalink

I am interested in pune investing buy 1 & get 2 flats free. Please send me the details. Please send me the details of payment mode & cost of the property.

28. Rajesh
    Posted April 28, 2009 at 3:37 am | Permalink

Wanna more regarding the offer buy one and get 2 free!!

29. Lidvina
    Posted May 12, 2009 at 11:55 pm | Permalink

Hi, I’m intrested in this offer, please give me the details of flat which to pay also the free flats along with the payment mode and location.