Residential Complex At AIIMS Patna

Kolkata-based RDB Industries Limited, one of the foremost real estate company has informed that the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, have granted a tender in favor of the Company for setting up Residential Complex at AIIMS Patna, the projected value of which is thirty crore rupees.

RDB Industries Limited works in the real estate. Its real estate business includes the development and construction of residential units and commercial complexes.

The company also makes and sells cigarettes and other tobacco products.

16 Comments

1. Posted August 19, 2008 at 1:16 am | Permalink

Patna built on the ancient ruins of Patliputra has reemerged as a prominent city. Patna property market has flourished as the leading builders in India are venturing big time into large-scale development of residential and commercial properties in Patna. The entire skyline of Patna Real estate market is undergoing a makeover into a modern housing and commercial property market. A growth in property investment in Patna has been registered from both the housing companies and building contractors in Patna as well as major property investors and buyers.As this capital city of Bihar has become the focus point of the potential real estate radar, a huge influx of FDI in the Patna property market can be seen. The NRI real estate investments are also directed towards this city of Bihar as the natural reserves of Bihar and the potential of the ongoing real estate development projects form a lucrative picture. Properties in Patna have already fetched considerable capital returns in the past 2 years. All commercial retail, corporate offices and residential housing properties have materialized into most favorable investments.For more view- realtydigest.blogspot.com

2. minhaj ahmad
    Posted October 21, 2008 at 1:33 pm | Permalink

i want a plot around 4000 sq feet.in the aiims area

3. Posted October 22, 2008 at 9:27 am | Permalink

want a good 2HBK appartment in good location. it should be near by railway and bus stand.

4. Rupesh
    Posted November 30, 2008 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

I want to have a 2 or 3 bedrooms flat/apartment in the same complex. Please provide me the other details.

5. M.S.ALAM
    Posted January 2, 2009 at 7:08 am | Permalink

Dear Friends….
    Just I would like to buy 2/3 BHK Flat or residential land approx. 2000 sq feet in muslim locality at Patna,Bihar, if anybody interested or knows kindly contact me as soon as possible.
    sarfarazsewayee@yahoo.co.in

6. Prakash Singh
    Posted January 20, 2009 at 9:53 am | Permalink

Great I want to know about the project Detail. I am keenely intrested. please call me at 09810828315

7. anwar iqbal
    Posted March 14, 2009 at 11:27 am | Permalink

i want 2bhk flat in centre of the city

8. Asif Jilani
    Posted March 24, 2009 at 1:29 am | Permalink

Dear friends
    I am intrested to buy land about 1500 sqft or 3BHK flat in muslim locality,Ali-nagar,Haroon-nagar,Raja-bazar,Millat colony etc.If any body having please mail me with details on asifjilani9@yahoo.com

9. minakshi
    Posted April 7, 2009 at 2:05 am | Permalink

10. minakshi
    Posted April 7, 2009 at 2:08 am | Permalink

i want a 3BHK flat affordable between 15-20 laks. in Patna in proper residential areas. Please provide me any information if concerned.please call me at 9199667077

11. SUSHIL CHAUHAN
    Posted April 21, 2009 at 12:20 am | Permalink

Hi I want 3BHK apartment in patna near Dakh Banglow,zoo or raja bazar.
    pls provide the rate qoute and complete details.

12. jamaluddin
    Posted May 5, 2009 at 8:15 am | Permalink

i want a 1500 sqrft residential plot prefebly in muslim locality in west of gandhi maidan in muslim locality,Ali-nagar,Haroon-nagar,Raja-bazar,Millat colony .phulwarisharif azimabad cocony,anishabab,concerned parties pls mail me or call me at 9199808343/9801169646

13. A K TRIPATHI
    Posted May 13, 2009 at 4:30 am | Permalink

I want 2/3 bhk flat in patna.contact me at 09433106356,if any such information u have.

14. sajjad alam
    Posted June 5, 2009 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

i want a residential plot prefebly in muslim locality in west of gandhi maidan in muslim locality,Ali-nagar,Haroon-nagar,Raja-bazar,Millat colony .phulwarisharif azimabad cocony,anishabab,concerned parties pls mail me or call me at +974-5827971

15. sajjad alam
    Posted June 5, 2009 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

16. ajaz malik
    Posted June 12, 2009 at 11:59 am | Permalink

i want to purchase on 3 bd appartment any place in patna it should b in muslim area,

1500sq plot also can be afford